You must have a URL from your instructor before ordering your lab kit.
Follow the instructions below if your URL starts with myhol.holscience.com.
See these instructions if your URL starts with holscience.com/orders.
1. Make sure you have an ordering link from your instructor.
Your ordering URL must start with myhol.holscience.com. If it does not, see these instructions. If you do not have a link, please contact your instructor and request it.
2. Click the enrollment link to access HOL Cloud.
3. Fill out the text fields to create an HOL account.
Use your name, email, and password to create an HOL account and click "Submit."
4. Click on the course name.
You'll see all active courses you're registered for on the HOL landing page. Each course name is a hyperlink that brings you to the course homepage.
5. Click "Purchase Kit."
6. Input your shipping information.
Add your name, preferred address, and any special instructions for your kit. When ready, click "Review Order & Payment."
7. Confirm your address.
You'll see an address confirmation pop-up box. Double-check your street, city, state, and zip code, then click "Use This Address."
8. Confirm your order details.
You'll be taken to the Order Summary page. Select your shipping option. When ready, click "Place Order."
9. Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
A Return Policy pop-up box will appear. Carefully read the policy. When ready, click the check box to agree to terms and click "Continue."
10. Input payment information.
Add your credit card payment details to the pop-up screen, then click "Pay."
11. You have completed the purchase. Your kit is on its way!
You'll see a receipt pop-up window with details of your order. You'll also receive a receipt in the email address you used to register your account (Step 1). Your course prerequisites should now be unlocked. Allow 3–5 business days before shipping to process and build your kit.