If you have purchased a kit from your bookstore or ordered your kit from holscience.com, follow these steps to unlock access to your course curriculum in HOL Cloud.
If you already have an HOL Cloud account, skip to step 3.
1. Click the enrollment link to access HOL Cloud.
You'll receive a link from your instructor to enroll in the course on the HOL digital platform. If you do not have a link, please contact your instructor and request it.
2. Fill out the text fields to create an HOL account.
Use your name, email, and password and click "Submit" to create an HOL account.
3. Click on the course name.
You'll see all active courses you're registered for on the HOL landing page. Each course name is a hyperlink that brings you to the course homepage.
4. Click "Enter a Code" then "Kit Code" on the top right of your screen.
5. Find the Kit Code on your LabPaq label.
It is located on the underside of the sticker label, beneath the outer cardboard security sleeve.