Follow these steps if your course content will be accessed through your school's Learning Management System (e.g. Blackboard, Canvas, D2L, Moodle, etc.).
1. Access your course in your school's LMS. Your instructor can help you find your course.
2. Once inside the course, click "Purchase Kit" in the top right corner.
3. Input your shipping information.
Add your name, preferred address, and any special instructions for your kit. When ready, click "Review Order & Payment."
4. Confirm your address.
You'll see an address confirmation pop-up box. Double-check your street, city, state, and zip code, then click "Use This Address."
5. Confirm your order details.
You'll be taken to the Order Summary page. Select your shipping option. When ready, click "Place Order."
6. Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
A Return Policy pop-up box will appear. Carefully read the policy. When ready, click the check box to agree to terms and click "Continue."
7. Input payment information.
Add your credit card payment details to the pop-up screen, then click "Pay."
8. You have completed the purchase. Your kit is on its way!
You'll see a receipt pop-up window with details of your order. You'll also receive a receipt in the email address you used to register your account (Step 1). Your course prerequisites should now be unlocked. Allow 3–5 business days before shipping to process and build your kit.